Hiring SAP SuccessFactors LMS Admins for contract opportunities in Gaithersburg, MD. Remote and Hybrid working arrangements.
- Daily operational and maintenance activities.
- Provide LMS administrative support.
- Research customer inquiries and provide solutions.
- Process training requests in LMS, including: ILT events, assign training, enroll employees.
- Upload training content and creating items.
- Provide training completion credits.
- Create and maintain Facilities and Resources in the system.
- Close out of learning activities.
- Run Ad Hoc and Scheduled reports.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) experience
|Job Category||Human Resources, Information Technology, Training|